Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Awful

Eye recently learned that an ex-boyfriend of a good friend got arrested for breaking into a warehouse, skinning and eating a cat, and then wearing the tail as a necklace!  His excuse was "just getting out of jail and being homeless and hungry."  Horrifying, absolutely the worst.  Eye thought it was bad when an ex-roommate went and shot his sleeping father and burned down the house, back in the fall of 2008.  (Neither of these people are into heroin, by the way.)  But this cat occurance, to me, is much, much worse than the guy shooting the father who abused him on a couple of occasions.  What can eye say?  Eye have more of a soft spot for animals than people.  And, of course, the ex-girlfriend is busy defending him to anyone who's heated about this event - whether they are just horrified or if they are making fun of him...  Eye seem to remember him treating her not too well, and she's been with someone new for over a year, so why she feels the need to stand up for him, eye haven't a clue and don't understand.  Oh, the winners with whom eye am acquainted! 

14 comments:

  1. all to familiar story....too many weird and colourful characters in my life and gladly now, out of my life. It is funny how the ex does always spring to the defence of the one who in all honesty is the biggest cunt in the world. haha. wicked post. xo Lilly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha yeah. Who knows, eye may be guilty of similar defenses someday.

      Delete
  2. Well this seems almost normal to me . . . No kidding. Part of the time that I lived in France was in a Medieval village in theb Alps. it was literaaly like going back 100's of years ago (in some aspects) There was a local called "Jako di Niow" (sp?) Anyhow in village patoir that meant Jack of the Cat . . . Most folk had a cellar of rabbits to eat . . He had a cellar of cats. I promise this is true. I never accepted his invite for lunch but I did go for a glass (jam jar) of wine once as he gave me an old photo to draw a portrait from. And he didn't wear the tails as necklaces but he had a beautuful fur cover on his bed . . Just kidding ;-) Hope all good with you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In some cultures, eating cats would be considered normal, just like in some, eating cows is not. Eye don't eat either one. What's bothersome to me about this situation, other than it being a cat and that necklace thing - is that if he was able to catch it in the first place, it was probably someone's pet at some point.

      Delete
  3. I must be the only one who doesn't know anyone who eats cats. For that, I count myself as lucky. I guess it's a good think to eat them as food, rather than just hunting and torturing a poor kitty. I love my kitties too much and imagining them as dinner makes me nauseous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, at least there was a reason behind it.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, at least there was a reason behind it.

      Delete
  4. Heye,
    I know they do eat cats in some countries (a bit stringy apparently), personally I'd have to be extremely staving & even then I don't think I could stomach it. I love my two cats to bits & if I thought anyone had harmed them, then God help them.
    xkarl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, eye think that eye may have some bias just because of loving cats so much.

      Delete
  5. Hi dear. Thanks for your sharing, I just need them,it is very kind of you. I like abercrombie sale

    ReplyDelete
  6. animals are way better than humans. that's for sure. they're so innocent, kind, and simple.

    ReplyDelete